This notice explains how any personal data that you provide to us (the data controller) or we collect
from you (the data subject) will be processed by us.
The data controller is Orange Aero Limited, Unit O, Howland Road Business Park, Howland Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3GQ, Tel: 01844 260150.
Personal Data Collected, Stored And Processed
● Job title
● Telephone & fax numbers
● Email addresses
● Web addresses
The information is gathered from data subjects via email, telephone, webforms, post, business cards or in person. Personal data is securely stored on our internal systems.
If, in the future, we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected, we will provide you with information on that purpose and any other relevant information.
Lawful Bases for Collecting and Storing your Personal Data
GDPR Definition: processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
To enable us to contact our potential and existing customers and suppliers for the sale or purchase of items and services we need their contact details. We do not use these contact details for any other purpose. The data subject would reasonably expect the processing, and it will not cause unjustified harm. We have conducted a Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA) and kept a record of it, to ensure that we can justify our decision.
GDPR Definition: the processing is necessary for a contract you have with the individual, or because they have asked you to take specific steps before entering into a contract.
When you enter into an agreement or contract with Orange Aero for the sale or purchase of items or services, we will process your personal data to provide these services to you. Without this information we will not be able to conduct business with you.
Shared Personal Data
We do not sell, rent, exchange, give or otherwise share personally identifiable information with other organisations or individuals unless we are legally obliged to do so, or where we need to comply with our contractual duties to you, or where we have gained your consent.
Special Category Personal Data
We do not store Special Category Personal Data.
We will undertake a regular review of all personal data to determine that it complies with the General Data Protection Regulation. If it does not, or if the data has not been used for 10 years we will permanently delete it.
Data Transfers outside the EEA
Your personal data may be transferred outside the EEA to our Sales Department in Argentina. The European Commission has decided that Argentina has an adequate level of protection for personal data.
Right of Access
You have the right to access your personal data.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified. In certain circumstances we can refuse a request for rectification.
Right to Erasure
You have the right to have personal data erased. The right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to request the restriction of your personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
Right to Data Portability
You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. It allows you to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
Right to Object
You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual; or if it is for legal claims.
Right to Complain
You have the right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem with the way we are handing your data.
Exercising your rights
You can make a request verbally or in writing and we have one calendar month to respond. We may ask you to verify your identity to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Please contact: Julie Lines, Orange Aero Limited, Unit O, Howland Road Business Park, Howland Road, Thame, Oxfordshire, OX9 3GQ, Tel: 01844 260150, firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are files, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website, and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies on the website.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
The cookies used on the website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
● To recognise your computer when you visit the website
● To improve the website’s usability
● To analyse the use of the website
● In the administration of the website
● Third party cookies
● When you use the website, you may also be sent third party cookies
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
● In Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector
● In Firefox you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Options”, and un-checking “Accept cookies from sites” in the “Privacy” box
● In Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings
● In Safari you can block cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Block cookies”
● Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you may not be able to use certain features on the website (log on, access content, use search functions)
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
● In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files
● In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you “clear private data” (this setting can be changed by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Settings” in the “Private Data” box) and then clicking “Clear private data” in the “Tools” menu. In Google Chrome you can adjust your cookie permissions by clicking “Options”, “Under the hood”, Content Settings in the “Privacy” section. Click on the Cookies tab in the Content Settings
● In Safari you can delete cookies by clicking “Preferences”, selecting the “Privacy” tab and “Remove All Website Data”
● Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites
We log visitor’s domain and IP address automatically; this information does not identify you as an individual, but only the computer that is being used to view the site. This data is used to see where the site is being used in the world to ensure coverage, and for click stream analysis to help better understand site usage, so that we can improve our service to you. We do not link information automatically logged by such means with personal data about specific individuals
Collection of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We collect anonymous visitor information like IP addresses, browser types, referring pages, pages visited and time spent on the web site. We collect this non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
● To provide anonymous statistical analysis of web page traffic patterns for our website
● To administer our web site and servers
● To allow for auditing of our services by third parties
● To improve our web site
Combination of Browsing Information with Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information from website visitors, therefore we do not and cannot combine traffic analysis information with personal information such as name, age, phone number or mailing address.
Use of Aggregated Data
We may share non-personal aggregate statistics (group) data about our site visitors’ traffic patterns with partners or other parties. However, we do not sell any information about individual users.
The website is owned and operated by Orange Aero Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2990055 with a registered office at: Yew Tree House, Lewes Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5AA. United Kingdom.
Tel: +44 (0) 1844 260150 Email: email@example.com
Date of Last Review – May 2019
Review Frequency – 1 year
Review Date – May 2021
Follow us https://www.linkedin.com/company/orange-aero-limited/